19 April 2020
Asia’s most exciting luxury island retreat, Bawah Reserve approached W to execute its launch with a focus on its strong eco-credentials.
To build buzz on the Indonesian archipelago across APAC, W crafted a campaign that positioned Bawah as ‘naturally luxurious’ and also led a ‘Going off Grid’ influencer campaign for all-organic content creation. W reached out to media titles across the region to announce the launch of this eco-luxury resort.
Heralded by CNN Asia as “Eco-luxury at its best”, our campaign secured coverage in over 300 titles that delivered core messages, from US Vogue to The Australian and the UK’s Telegraph.
• Over 300 pieces of coverage in international titles
• 2,000 enquiries pre-launch
• 8 resort buy-outs in 2018
• Over 560 million impressions reached
• ‘Best Hotel in the World’ Award in ‘Tatler UK’s 2018 Travel Awards’